Friday, August 15, 2008

Jamie & Sammy forever



Due to a possible lock down,
Jamie may not
receive his call today.



My girlfriend right,
she's really hard man.
If anybody ever fucks with me I just set Sam on 'um.
She sort's 'um out.
She's amazing.
One time, swear to god, she stabbed me.
Right here. Three times.
No... I deserved it.
I fucked up big time.
Fuck.
Taught me a lesson.. fucken right..
She's mad like.
Totally loves me man!
She's totally fucken amazing...
I mean...another time right..
(sound of telephone intercepts)
that's her now....
is it...?



The familiar recorded message
from HMS Dame Phyllis Frost Women's Prison
aka Deer Park,
asked in a monotone
if I would receive this call.



A quick nod over to Jamie,
whose eyes lunged out toward me
inquisitively;

hop over to interview room one Jamie.
I'll just put you through.

2 comments:

  1. ahh the lovers, the lovers, where would this world be
    without that huh! BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dependence, methinks

    ReplyDelete